CYNTHIA BAILEY PRESENTS THE 2013 MISS RENAISSANCE PAGEANT
THE MISS RENAISSANCE PAGEANT WILL BE HELD ON AUGUST 10-11, 2013 AT THE PURITAN MILL – ATLANTA, GA. ALSO, THE $25 REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. ONCE YOUR APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FEE IS RECEIVED, WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
1. Entrants must qualify for one of the following categories by age on the date of the pageant:
Little Miss Renaissance (Ages 5 to 6), Youth Miss Renaissance (Ages 7 to 9), Young Miss Renaissance (Pre-Teen Ages 10 to 12), Junior Miss Renaissance (Junior Teen Ages 13 to 15), Miss Renaissance (Ages 16 to 18).
2. All entrants must be of good moral character and must have a 2.75 or greater overall academic GPA
3. All entrants must be a citizen of The United States of America, and may reside in any of the 50 states.
4. Entrants are required to send photographs electronically via email when submitting application. 2 photos are required: Headshot and Full-Length. Once pre-registration fee is paid, please send your headshot and full-length photo to email@example.com and please type “MISS RENAISSANCE PAGEANT ENTRY” in the SUBJECT LINE. Remember to put your name and contact information in the subject of the email.
5. Entrants will be judged on the basis of poise, appearance, personality, creativity and stage presence, plus modeling skill during the completion of the modeling pattern.
6. All entry fees, paperwork and photogenic pictures must be received by the DEADLINE: JULY 26, 2013
7. The young ladies who become Little Miss Renaissance (Ages 5 to 6), Youth Miss Renaissance (Ages 7 to 9), Young Miss Renaissance (Pre-Teen Ages 10 to 12), Junior Miss Renaissance (Junior Teen Ages 13 to 15), Miss Renaissance (Ages 16 to 18) agree to attend scheduled public appearances which are appropriate for her throughout her reign.
**Registration for the 2013 Miss Renaissance Pageant is closed. Please check the website regularly for registration information for the 2014 Miss Renaissance Pageant.**